I’m often contacted by students who request reduced price to purchase my reports. In the past, I have offered reduced prices to students, and, unfortunately, have the feeling the report goes into a black hole: I never hear back and never have the opportunity to see the resulting research papers. For this year’s report — The Organization in the Digital Age – I have a different approach.
I am happy to offer a reduced price of 50%, possibly more, but first I would like to know about your work and your context before providing you with the coupon code.
Please send me a message or email with the following information:
- Your full name, your email and your country of residence.
- The name of your school/university and the postal address.
- The name of a reference professor/instructor at your school and the person’s email.
- If you are working as an intern, the name of the company as well as the name and email of the person supervising your internship.
- The topic or subject of your research.
- A short description of other sources and materials you are also consulting.
- A short statement of why you think The Organization in the Digital Age will be useful to you.
If you live or work in a place or in circumstances where the price reduced by 50% is still too high, please explain your context and we will come to a satisfactory arrangement.
Student reductions: 245 EUR instead of 490 EUR, 275 USD instead of 550 USD, 180 GBP instead of 360 GBP
Looking forward to hearing from many of you!
– – – – –